Sunday, June 23, 2013

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies & Homemade Nutter Butters

So the other day I was at the Dollar Tree. Not only did I score on some parchment paper, I found some coconut and and chocolate chips.



I found this recipe and made these coconut chocolate chip cookies. I added some coconut on top of the cookies before I baked them because I wanted the coconut flavor to come through. They were very good.

This week I made homemade Nutter Butter cookies again.


Only this time, I took the easy way out and just made them round instead of the "peanut" shape. These cookies are always a favorite and I always get so many compliments and requests for them.


These are serious cookies and not just cookies you can whip up a batch and bake. You have to chill the dough, make the filling and then roll the dough in sugar and shape the dough, which can take some time.

But they are so worth it!


Recipe is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment